Nutrients of ARSTL Group products.
Vitamin A, known as beta-carotene, is an important essential vitamin.
Health benefits of Vitamin A:
- Promotes healthy growth and reproduction.
- Supports an healthy immune system.
- Protect your eyes from night blindness and age-related decline.
- Reduces your risk of acne.
- Vitamin A is also necessary for proper bone growth and development.
Vitamin A deficiency leads to:
- Dry Skin
- Dry eyes
- Night Blindness
- Delayed Growth
- Infertility and trouble conceiving
- Poor wound healing
- Acne and breakouts.
B vitamins are essential for preventive care, B vitamins help promote a healthy metabolism and are also linked to a reduced risk of stroke.
Vitamin B1 or Thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy.
Health benefits of Vitamin B1:
- It is essential for glucose metabolism
- It plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function
Vitamin B1 deficiency leads to:
- Loss of appetite
- Reduces reflexes
- Muscle weakness
- Changes in heart rate
Vitamin B2 also known as Riboflavin is a vitamin that plays an integral role in the body as it helps with B6 metabolism and can help combat different disorders. It plays a vital role in the human body by working with other micro nutrients.
Health benefits of Riboflavin:
- Anti –inflammatory
- Promotes eye health
- Cardiovascular health
- Bone health
Vitamin B2 deficiency leads to:
- Weakness or fatigue
- Change in mood
- Skin cracking
Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3, is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly.
Health benefits of Vitamin B3:
- Reduces symptoms of Arthritis
- Helps Prevent Heart Disease
- Boost brain function
- Improves Skin Function
- Increases HDL cholesterol
Vitamin B3 deficiency leads to:
- Memory loss and mental confusion
- Skin problems
Vitamin B5, also called pantothenic acid, is one of the most important vitamins for human life. It’s necessary for making blood cells, and it helps you convert the food you eat into energy.
Vitamin B5 is one of eight B vitamins. All B vitamins help you convert the protein, carbohydrates, and fats you eat into energy.
Health benefits of Vitamin B5:
- Healthy skin, hair, and eyes
- Proper functioning of the nervous system and liver
- Healthy digestive tract
- Making red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body
Vitamin B5 deficiency leads to:
- Stomach pains
- Burning feet
- Respiratory infections
Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is a water-soluble vitamin that your body needs for several functions.
Health benefits of Vitamin B6:
- It’s significant to protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters.
- May improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression.
- Promote brain health
- May prevent and treat anemia by aiding hemoglobin production
- May promote eye health and prevent eye diseases
Vitamin B6 deficiency leads to:
- Skin Rashes
- Cracked and sore lips
- Mood changes
- Weakened immune function
- Tiredness and low energy
Vitamin B7, more commonly known as biotin, is a water-soluble vitamin that is vital for the body’s metabolism and functioning.
Health benefits of Vitamin B7:
- Biotin may improve the strength and durability of fingernails and enhance hair and skin health.
- Lowering blood glucose
- It may also help reduce nerve damage in people who have diabetes or who are undergoing dialysis for kidney disease.
Vitamin B7 deficiency leads to:
- Hair loss, or alopecia
- A scaly, red rash around the eyes, nose, mouth
- Numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- Loss of control of bodily movements, known as ataxia
Vitamin B9 or folic acid is required for DNA synthesis and for the metabolism of amino acids. It is primarily popular for its role in fetal health and development.
Health benefits of Vitamin B9:
- Prevent birth defects
- Prevents premature aging
- Prevent heart attacks
- Cures mental disorders
- Combats depression
- Supports muscle build up
- Good for fertility
Vitamin B9 deficiency leads to:
- Heart diseases
- Neural tube defects
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is an essential vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce.
Health benefits of Vitamin B12:
- Helps with red blood cell formation and anemia prevention
- Prevent major birth defects
- Support bone health and prevent osteoporosis
- Improve Mood and symptoms of depression
- Give you an energy boost
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails
Vitamin B12 deficiency leads to:
- Strange sensations, numbness, or tingling in the hands, legs, or feet
- Difficulty walking (staggering, balance problems)
- Swollen, inflamed tongue
- Difficulty thinking and reasoning (cognitive difficulties), or memory loss
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin, meaning it can’t be produced by the body. Nevertheless, it has many roles in your body and has been linked to impressive health benefits.
Health benefits of Vitamin C:
- Reduce the risk of Chronic Diseases
- May Help Battle High Blood Pressure
- Boosts Immunity by Helping White Blood Cells Function Better
- Protects Your Memory
Vitamin C deficiency leads to:
- Rough, bumpy skin
- Dry and damaged skin
- Slowly healing wounds
- Weak bones
- Poor immunity
- Chronic Inflammation
Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin, is produced by the body as a response to sun exposure; it can also be consumed in food or supplements.
Health benefits of Vitamin D:
- Maintain the health of bones and teeth.
- Support the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system.
- Regulate insulin levels and aid diabetes management.
- Support lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Influence the expression of genes involved in cancer development.
Vitamin D deficiency leads to:
- Getting sick or infected often
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Bone and back pain
- Bone and hair Loss
- Muscle Pain
Vitamin E is an antioxidant. It helps protect your cells from damage. This essential nutrient occurs naturally in many foods.
Health benefits of Vitamin E:
- Prevents strong immunity
- Healthy skin and eyes
- Muscular health
- Immune health
- Hormone Balance
Vitamin E deficiency leads to:
- Muscle weakness
- Coordination and walking difficulties
- Immune system problems
Vitamin K is an essential nutrient necessary for responding to injuries – it regulates normal blood clotting.
Health benefits of Vitamin K:
- Bone health
- Cognitive health
- Heart health
Vitamin K deficiency leads to:
- Risk of excessive bleeding
- Risk of bone and heart health
Taurine is an amino sulfonic acid, but it is often referred to as an amino acid, a chemical that is a required building block of protein.
Taurine is found in large amounts in the brain, retina, heart and blood cells called platelets.
Health benefits of Taurine:
- Prevents Obesity
- Promotes Glucose Control and Treats Diabetes
- Provides Potent Retina Protection
- Prevents and Treats Liver Disease
Taurine deficiency leads to:
- Anxiety or depression
- Endurance and recovery problems
- Weight gain
Caffeine acts as a central nervous system stimulant. When it reaches your brain, the most noticeable effect is alertness.
Health benefits of Caffeine:
- Caffeine helps you think straight
- Caffeine increases strength, stamina and endurance
- Caffeine boosts your metabolism
Caffeine deficiency leads to:
- Headache and fatigue
- Low energy
- Poor concentration
- Depressed mood and tremors.
Calcium is a chemical element that is essential for living organisms, including humans. It is the most abundant mineral in the body and vital for good health.
Health benefits of Calcium:
- Bone health
- Muscle contraction
- Blood clotting
Calcium deficiency leads to:
- Muscle problems
- Extreme fatigue
- Nail and skin symptoms
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Dental problems
Sodium is an extremely important electrolyte and an essential ion present in the extracellular fluid.
Health benefits of Sodium:
- Regulates Fluid Levels
- Prevents Sunstroke
- Improves Brain Function
- Relieves Muscle Cramps
- Skin Care
- Controls Glucose Absorption
Sodium deficiency leads to:
- Muscle cramps or twitching
- Problems walking
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling or fluid buildup in certain parts of your body
Potassium is one of the seven essential macrominerals. The human body requires at least 100 milligrams of potassium daily to support key processes.
Health benefits of Potassium:
- Blood pressure and cardiovascular health
- Bone and muscle maintenance
- Stimulates neural activity
- Strengthens muscles
- Reduces anxiety & stress
Potassium deficiency leads to:
- Weakness and Fatigue
- Muscle Cramps and Spasms
- Digestive Problems
- Heart Palpitations
- Muscle Aches and Stiffness
- Breathing Difficulties
- Mood Changes
Magnesium is a mineral that’s crucial to the body’s function. Magnesium helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and the heart rhythm steady.
Health benefits of Magnesium:
- Bone health
- Calcium absorption
- Magnesium can impact the risk of diabetes.
- Heart health
- Migraine headaches
- Relieving anxiety
Magnesium deficiency leads to:
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fatigue and weakness