Müller, beer origin and formula of which si Germany.
Muller was created in 2000 by Bavarian technologists, whose patent was purchased with full rights by “Contessa Group”.
Muller has taken its name by Bavarian technologists, who in the genesis of the creation, baptized the beer named Müller, as the typical name that identifies Germany and the German origin of this beer.
Beer Müller is produced at the “Van Pur” factory in Warsaw, Poland. The Van Pur factory was established in 1989 and is the largest beer production factory in Eastern Europe.
This factory manufactures and exports to countries with the highest EU food standards, such as Germany, Norway, and is the only Polish brewery with dedicated distribution in the UK.
Benefits of Müller Beer:
- Beer whose origin stems from the champion country in beer production, from Germany.
- Produced with selected ingredients from the best areas of Poland and the region.
- It has characteristic flavor thanks to Hops and Malt of the best quality.
- Pure, fresh and balanced taste (Lager beer).
- Does not contain preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Ingredients of Müller Beer:
Nutritional values for 100 ml:
- Energy – 129 kJ (40 Kcal)
- Fat– 0 g
- Of which Saturated Fatty Acids – 0 g
- Carbohydrates – 0 g
- Of which Sugar – 0 g
- Proteins – 0 g
- Salt – 0 g
Formats of Müller Beer:
- Müller Beer 0.5L
Certifications of Müller Beer: