Lemon & Orange Soda
Citro (Lemon & Orange Soda).
Citro takes its name from ancient Greek language which means citrus.
Citro contains fresh citrus selected in due ripening time.
This product is especially created to help digestion, to ease the problems of excessive acidity in the stomach and to naturally quench thirst.
Lemon & Orange Soda’s unique formula was created by the world-famous Austrian giant company Akras Flavors Gmh. Ingredients are imported from Europian Union (EU), which is recognized for precision and high quality standards.
Production-Packaging is carried out inside the ARSTL Group factory under the supervision and guidance of Aktras Flavors Gmbh engineers.
Recommended to consume over 16 years old.
To be served chilled.
Benefits of Lemon & Orange Soda:
- They help with the digestion and quench thirst in a natural way.
- Facilitate the problems of excessive secretion of acidity in the stomach.
- They contain 52% fruit composition.
- They reach the thickness of the juice with the pulp of the fruit itself.
- They are used for mixing cocktails.
- From the tastings conducted with specific specialists and the submission of analyzes in internationally certified laboratories, it results that Citro is the most qualitative product ‘Soda’ which is present in the Albanian market.
- Affects positively in the reduction of fats in the human body.
When to drink Citro Lemon & Orange Soda:
- Citro Soda is recommended for those who have problems with excessive secretion of acidity in the stomach.
- Citro Soda is recommended for those who have problems with digestion.
- Citro Soda is recommended for those who have problems with excess fats.
Citro Lemon Soda: Water, Glucose Syrup & Fructose, Lemon Concentrate Min 12%, Lemon Extract, Lemon Pulp, Natural Flavor Lemon, CO2, Acidifier: Citric Acid (E330), Natural Preservative (E201 & E211).
Citro Orange Soda:Water, Glucose Syrup & Fructose, Orange Concentrate Min 12%, Orange Extract, Orange Pulp, Orange Flavor Orange, CO2, Acidifier: Citric Acid (E330), Natural Preservative (E201 & E211).
Nutritional values for 100 ml:
- Energy – 640kJ (150 Kcal)
- Fat – 0.3 g
- Saturated Fatty Acids – 0 g
- Carbohydrates – 30.7 g
- Of which Sugar – 30.7 g
- Proteins- 2.4 g
- Sodium – 0.008 g
Formats of Lemon & Orange Soda:
- Can 330 ml
Flavors of Citro Soda:
- Lemon Soda
- Orange Soda
Certifications of Lemon & Orange Soda: